• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat For Sale: 2016 Yamaha 242 Limited S E-Series: CA $53,000

Tahoe CAL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Very clean 2016 Yamaha 242 Limited S E-Series for sale in Northern California. Engines have ~190 hours and run flawlessly. Has only been run in fresh water (Lake Tahoe) for the past 5 years. Many upgrades and mods (including for high altitude boating) including: Ribbon Delete with high power air filters (have originals as well), altitude pitched impellers from IMPROS (have originals as well), Thrust Vector Wake/ Lateral Thruster Combo from JetBoatPilot, aluminum water bypass and bilge ports, KeelShield by Gator Guard, brand new Bimini top, 2 brand new batteries (starting and house), and a ton of extras and toys to have you jumping right into the water next weekend.

Taking her out of winter storage this weekend and cleaning her up a bit — more pictures to follow.

Attachments

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Looks like a nice boat. I have something similar. Curious - at Lake Tahoe altitude - what top speed do you get and at what RPMSs?

Tahoe CAL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hi there. Thanks. So there's a long answer (which highly depends on lake conditions, how weighted down I am with guests, fuel, toys, etc. ) and a short one. Right now, though, I max out at about 43-ish mph with 4-5 folks on board and pushing ~ 6700-6800 rpm. It took a bit of work to get this performance, though. I did a ribbon delete (removed a steal mesh in the throttle), replaced my air filters with a high performance version, and upgraded to altitude pitched impellers. Before I did all this I probably maxed out at about 34-ish mph and 6400 rpm (or something like that).