• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1999 Heat XR2 seat request

mychaljack

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I am looking for a seat for a Heat XR2, or any information on replacement options.

aquafinn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Which seat are you looking for? Center or side?

mychaljack

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Which seat are you looking for? Center or side?
I am looking for a side seat, a wind casualty going down the road...
I see you have a 2000 model, how are you liking it?

Last edited:

aquafinn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Not much at all. It had a couple issues when I bought it for someone else to drive, and have been fiddling with it since. Finally, cold start issues fixed (enrichner replaced, carbs cleaned) and then intended driver moved out of state !! So now I have it. More like a carnival ride, it's fast, quick steering, kind of noisy with the sportjet 120 at my back. Guess you jet enthusiasts already know all that.

I'm retired and find I prefer smooth and quiet. It will be for sale....cheap. Very nice condition, recent impeller, custom cover, new looking trailer, good tires, bearings, etc. Also have a spare directional jet nozzle that I'll never need.

It came with an extra set of interior cushions and front pads that I will never use. I can understand how easy it would be to lose a cushion going down the road. My pass side cushion started to lift up one time but I caught it.

I live in MN - twin cities area. Let me know if you want a cushion

mychaljack

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Not much at all. It had a couple issues when I bought it for someone else to drive, and have been fiddling with it since. Finally, cold start issues fixed (enrichner replaced, carbs cleaned) and then intended driver moved out of state !! So now I have it. More like a carnival ride, it's fast, quick steering, kind of noisy with the sportjet 120 at my back. Guess you jet enthusiasts already know all that.

I'm retired and find I prefer smooth and quiet. It will be for sale....cheap. Very nice condition, recent impeller, custom cover, new looking trailer, good tires, bearings, etc. Also have a spare directional jet nozzle that I'll never need.

It came with an extra set of interior cushions and front pads that I will never use. I can understand how easy it would be to lose a cushion going down the road. My pass side cushion started to lift up one time but I caught it.

I live in MN - twin cities area. Let me know if you want a cushion
Sorry to hear about the work you had to do, I had to do a total carb clean last year...
I definitely would want a seat cushion, or even the set, if you are so inclined. My son lives in Blaine, so he could pick it/them up to eliminate the need for shipping etc.
I will ask around to see if someone might be interested in your 2000 if you are thinking about selling it...

I agree it's kind of like a fast carnival ride, very accurate description, ha ha..

I can call or email you if you want. Just let me know.

Thanks for your help with this, I really appreciate it.

Michael

aquafinn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
You can have the whole set if you want. There is no small middle seat included. Contact me at eagleayes@juno.com. From there we can make plans to pick them up.