• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR 220 / 250 Tower tube size

mtudb24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Getting ready to take delivery of a new 2024 AR 220 in May and I'm sure all the towers are the same between the 220 and 250 and others, but looking to see what the diameter of the 2 vertical tubes on the tower. Are they 2" or bigger? Looking to add a couple of rod holders off them for trolling for fish in Michigan
Thanks

1713152785654.png

zpaul

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I used 2.5 inch holders on 252SE for flag holders.
I think your tower is similar
Flag holder

IMG_3568.jpeg

Last edited:

mtudb24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I used 2.5 inch holders on 252SE for flag holders.
I think your tower is similar
Flag holder

IMG_3568.jpeg
I measured today at the dealer. The front tubes are 2.5' and the rear tubes are 2" on the AR 220 / 250. Thanks for the info. Appreciate it