• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini top aluminum pole attachment hack 2023 Yamaha 222xe

toddgray519

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For those that have either broke their main aluminum rear support pole for the Bimini top. I attempted to get a couple of aluminum welding sticks that held it for about 3 days I went back at it this time I used a piece of pvc size 3/4 by 2 cut about a slit down the middle about 3/4 and then used a pair of channel locks to press it in place the fit was super tight I then took it off and glue it with liquid nail “fuse it”.

I also had already picked up a new one that I order last summer from the dealer price about 345. I also used the same method except the glue on it and it really makes a big difference so it’s not so flimsy Hope this helps someone out there

Attachments