• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Master game for iPhone/Android

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
A guy at work that's a boat nut like me just told me about this - entire game is about docking a boat. Super addicting! Might be the fix I need during the winter months.

sunbyrned

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Cool. I just found the app. There are other boating options too that I never knew about that. Thanks for the suggestion.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
A guy at work that's a boat nut like me just told me about this - entire game is about docking a boat. Super addicting! Might be the fix I need during the winter months.
This simulation is great! Did you grow tired of the tutorial and just dock the boat? Bow and stern lateral thrusters and the dual props make it easy to manage.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
This simulation is great! Did you grow tired of the tutorial and just dock the boat? Bow and stern lateral thrusters and the dual props make it easy to manage.
I just skipped the tutorial. Click the "I own a jet boat in real life" button. :D

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Skipping the tutorial and diving straight into docking the boat sounds like a bold move, but if you've got real-life experience, why not? By the way, have you ever tried out money games for Cash App? They can be a fun way to pass the time and maybe even earn some extra cash while you're at it!

Last edited: