• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Disabling Email but Not Alerts for thread replies

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Is there a way to disable the emails I get from the system but not the Alerts I see by clicking the Alerts at the top right toolbar? I looked at preferences but that doesn't seem to be the right place because it disables all alerts not just emails.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I think you can do this by right clicking on your name in the upper right. Then left click on preferences and a menu will pop up that looks like this. By default the box pointed to by the red arrow is checked. Uncheck it and I think you will no longer receive emails.jetboaterspreferences.JPG

Last edited:

CDENsomnia

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Oh duh! I was looking at that and just overlooked it. Thanks!