• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Error codes

Bseltzer4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Hello friends
I have a 2022 scarab 165 rotax. I found these error codes p11.36 , p2245, and p01.3f. I just hit 21 hours and boat is running great. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
All of them are related to your post catalytic converter O2 sensor. It will have no effect on performance. Easy to replace.

Multiple brands work such as these ones

1711884442415.png
1711884482841.png

Bseltzer4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Thank you Luc for the quick reply. Is it somewhat normal for this sensor to go bad at 21 hours. I maybe use the boat 6 times a year

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
It's relatively common. I'd replace it and see if it happens again. If it does within a short amount of time, then do further troubleshooting. Storing a boat, salt water use, etc. But you would be under warranty still presumably at 21 hours.

By contrast, I'm at over 270h on my 165. Never had to touch them.

Bseltzer4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
I was thinking of having a mobile boat mechanic perform oil change and tuning so I guess I can have him replace as well.

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
It's an easy replacement assuming you've got the right socket and it's not corroded on there. Mechanic should be able to do that easily assuming you've got the part.

Bseltzer4

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 ID
Boat Length
Luc
Would you have a listing of error codes because I can’t find these anywhere