• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SWAG Jetboaters.net Koozie's available SOLD OUT...

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NEW AND IMPROVED KOOZIES AVAILABLE !

Now in three EXCITING colors to match any attire. Red/black, Blue/Yellow, and Yellow/blue. Original JB.net logo on one side and not one but TWO Jetboats now featured on the reverse side. !! AMERICA!!

Cost is $1.25 each with a flat rate shipping of $2.00 on all orders.
Please order via this form: https://jetboaters.net/forms/jetboaters-net-koozie-order-form.1/respond
I will reply with a paypal account and cost summary.

In addition to Koozies we have added the opportunity to add in a JB.net Sticker for $2. images shown on order form and also : https://jetboaters.net/threads/jetboaters-net-logo-sticker-sale.1041/

All Koozie proceeds will go back into the forum for something new to add to the variety: Croakies, key fobs, t-shirts, Stay tuned !

If you are heading an event or gathering and would like a bulk quantity please let me know.

Special shoutout to @Williamsone46 for the graphics, @Bruce for the help and form, @Murf'n'surf cause he's good people !

thank you!
Enjoy !!

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Glassman

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@justason , I left a "Thank You" on your profile page...not sure if you saw it.

Other than the purpose for which these are primarily intended, I found that they make great mementos for guests. In my instance I gave two to my daughter as she and her boyfriend headed home after a great 3 day weekend on the river to celebrate her birthday. I KNOW they will remember this trip and every time they use the Koozies they'll smile...I gahruntee it! :winkingthumbsup"

If I find anymore people willing to join us for a "spin" on the water I know I'll be buying more of these.

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Thanks @Glassman ! I like throwing them at folks like @txav8r and his football idea. I did see and reply to your comment on my profile page...now that the synapse fired I guess I was just responding to myself oddly.......derrrr..

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was just about to order some of these but by the looks of them they appear to only show 2015 models... Since the 16s previewed tonight are these on sale? Lol:D

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length