• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 jet unit question

Riverroo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
2019 242 Limited S jet unit question.Not sure what this nipple on top of jet unit does, but left unit is missing bolt that goes in top of it.

tempImageoSGgvf.jpg
Left jet unit missing bolt
tempImageXTKSbl.jpg
left jet unit top view
tempImageSkxejD.jpg
Right jet unit with bolt.
tempImageZWddjf.jpg
Top view of right bolt.
Not sure what these do but left units missing bolt? But says it's supposed to be bonded into nipple? When I feel inside of nozzle I can feel small hole below where bolt would be, no hole on inside nozzle on right jet unit though?? Any help appreciated the tech @ dealership where we bought boat said on phone not sure why these do....

Riverroo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Update after getting boat on trailer was able to see both nozzles have the small hole below on bottom of where bolt is. Not sure why they are there but as stated earlier left jet unit is missing the bolt. They are bonded in and I found replacement on Yamaha parts site, but wondering what I should use for bonding it back in any ideas wold be appreciated. Also wondering what these bolts on top of jet unit are even for???