• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha 252S For Sale Delaware Excellent Condi

Gaylon2002

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Gently used 2021 Yamaha 252S Jet Boat. The boat is in excellent condition and has always been serviced by Bayside Jet Drive in Oceanview, DE. Boat has 150 hours and has been flushed after each use.

Has an upgraded WetSounds 11 Speaker system including 10” sub, tower speakers and LED lights in 6 speakers in cabin. The boat also has the optional swim up bar stool seats.

Windows have a slight tint, and it gives it a clean look. The boat comes with the remainder of the Factory and Yamaha YES warranty 5 years from date of sale (12/2000) that is fully transferable to new owner. The boat also comes with dual axle trailer. The boat is financed with Yamaha. Boat is in (West Bay) Lewes, DE if you’d like to stop by and take a look let me know.

Boat has recently been winterized and detailed and covered prior to being put away for the season. Included in the purchase is a factory Yamaha full cover, this was $1,000 new and this is the first time it is being used as I used the shipping cover for the first 2 years. Please let me know if you have any questions. $73,500 or best offer.

Thank you,

Gaylon
479-431-7792

Attachments