• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 222x Tower Speakers???

craigabarr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have looked everywhere, but can't find the info anywhere. Can anyone tell me what the tower speakers on the 222x are? I know they are wetsounds, but which ones. I would like to buy some LED rings for them from wetsounds website, but I have no idea which ones to order. Thanks!

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I have looked everywhere, but can't find the info anywhere. Can anyone tell me what the tower speakers on the 222x are? I know they are wetsounds, but which ones. I would like to buy some LED rings for them from wetsounds website, but I have no idea which ones to order. Thanks!
Wetsounds Icon 8’s

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
We put Icon 8s on our 195s. For overall sound quality, volume and value there're pretty solid.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
We put Icon 8s on our 195s. For overall sound quality, volume and value there're pretty solid.
Any thoughts on the Rev8’s vs the Icons?

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length
They should be louder paired with the proper amp.
Check @Hoyt build thread. You can also get tech help from Creative Audio or Crutchfield.
If we move to say a 222 and only do 1 set of tower speakers I would probably go for the Rev 10's.
That said we have 6 cabin speakers, a 10" sub and a pair of icon 8's and two amps. We have plenty of sound in and out back of the boat. Turned up near max volume it's to loud for me to stay in the boat.
If you want to blast music to and hang out on the beach or hear 50' behind the boat wake boarding I would go with the Rev 8's atleast.