• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 Minneapolis Boat Show

jimbobalu

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone going? If I can get free tickets from River Valley I think I'll go just to check things out.

Shack

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just got back from the boat show today. Really liked the inside of the 222x. Really sharp boat. Bought a paddle north 6x12 floating dock. Really impressed with the quality of the paddle north products.650FC8C6-15A7-421E-84AB-BA883BA6B9FC.jpeg

shnknapp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
I went on Friday night and it was much better than the last two years. Spoke to the GM of the Redwing location and he indicated that unlike last year, every boat they had was available to purchase and they still have some inventory at the lots. They are thrilled they have boats now but unlike the last three years, they need to be concerned with ordering too many boats and having them sit on the lot. Also concerned with determining what sales goals will be as it's difficult to use the last three years for projections. After hearing that bit of info, I realized we really hit the hot market when we sold our 212SD last summer.

He tried to get me into another boat but informed him we've been waiting on our GAP coverage reimbursement for 6 months and nothing is happening until that is rectified......took my contact info and said he will get in touch later this week.