• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Brand New 2014 240/242 leftover!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I was at the Dallas Boat Show last weekend visiting with Toby Blackney of Phil Dill Boats in Lewisville, TX. Toby was in the sales department for years and is now the service manager (a big win for us and for Phil Dill Boats). He told me they had repeated a process that they had done on several previous occasions...they had taken delivery of 14, 2014 240/242's that had been slated for other dealers. When boats don't sell, in markets where they do, dealers often buy remaining inventory from those that don't at a reduced cost, and that is passed on to buyers pretty much...a win/win! Toby told me that they have sold 13 of the 14 they had at the show! They have one AR240 left at $49,995. Anyone shopping for a new AR240, ought to call Toby today or go by the show at Dallas Market Hall. The boat show runs through Sunday, February 8th, 2015. You can reach Toby at 214-493-9750