• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Console on 22 195S

Shatty

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I have a 22 195S. My boat is in storage for the winter. Im thinking about removing the Fusion HU from the transom, closing up the hole and extending the wires to the console and installing a JL Audio MM105. I need to know if it will fit in the console before I purchase it. If someone has access to their 195S, will a 6" wide HU fit to the left of the STUPID and USELESS Connext unit. Im switching because I listen to SiriusXM 95% of the time. You cannot control the Fusion over NMEA with the Connext for SiriusXM. The 70NSX is too wide to fit and will look weird on the console. Need a square HU.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have a 22 195S. My boat is in storage for the winter. Im thinking about removing the Fusion HU from the transom, closing up the hole and extending the wires to the console and installing a JL Audio MM105. I need to know if it will fit in the console before I purchase it. If someone has access to their 195S, will a 6" wide HU fit to the left of the STUPID and USELESS Connext unit. Im switching because I listen to SiriusXM 95% of the time. You cannot control the Fusion over NMEA with the Connext for SiriusXM. The 70NSX is too wide to fit and will look weird on the console. Need a square HU.
Not looking good

Attachments

Shatty

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I have exactly 6 inches of space. The radio with the bezel is 6 inches. I’m going to move it over to the left as far as I can. I could probably trim the bezel on the left side of the radio to move it over to the left so it clears the pitch of the console. It is a very tight fit. But they also have a hideaway model that works with NMEA 2000. But will it work with the connext screen? That’s the question….

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have exactly 6 inches of space. The radio with the bezel is 6 inches. I’m going to move it over to the left as far as I can. I could probably trim the bezel on the left side of the radio to move it over to the left so it clears the pitch of the console. It is a very tight fit. But they also have a hideaway model that works with NMEA 2000. But will it work with the connext screen? That’s the question….
You might be able to take out the cup holder and mount there vertically with a custom cutout