• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Factory Scarab Wake Tower

kithagen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Hi,
Is there a spot to buy a Scarab factory wake tower for a 255? I searched online and couldn't find much.

Thanks.

Luc Lafreniere

Jetboaters Captain
Staff member
Scarab Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
165 G
Boat Length
Dealers only if you want the Scarab one. That dealer is a great one.

WaveJunkie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yes dealers only just had one installed last week. Here’s a pic.

Attachments

WaveJunkie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thank you. I don't know. It was built into the price. Price was $65k. 100 hours on the clock.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
Thank you. I don't know. It was built into the price. Price was $65k. 100 hours on the clock.
Tower and Bimini was right around $4850 shipped from Jacksonville powersport.

WaveJunkie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Installed $?

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
No install was simple. Tower is pre wired for speakers and running light and have instruction pdf on mounting holes. My boat was already predrilled under the sea decking that was installed so literally just putting the washers and nuts on and booking up wiring. Simple stuff. The canopy did require mounting the two pole mounts in front of windshield but tower was already setup for it too. If you need the pdf and wiring schematics for tower, Bimini, and radio amp setup let me know.

WaveJunkie

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Excellent. Sounds like a fun project and yes I'll take a copy of those pdf's too.
Thanks much.