• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Just Joined

Texjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
Hi all. I just got back into a jet boat and thought this forum could be helpful and fun. My first boat was a go-fast jet boat, then "3 foot-itis" took me through 4 other boats over the years. Happy to be here.

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Welcome and happy you’re here. Like you, I was in to boating years ago, everything from skiing to sailing. Was without a boat or access to time for many years. The admiral and I decided to jump back in after retirement and this forum has been great for us from tech support, moral support (waiting on our boat), and humor. Hope you enjoy it as much as we have.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, hope the "itis" has been cured because the next jump is going to cost an arm and a leg !

Where is home base ? where do you normally boat ?

did you get the scarab new ?

Texjet

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
255 ID
Boat Length
glad to have you on board, hope the "itis" has been cured because the next jump is going to cost an arm and a leg !

Where is home base ? where do you normally boat ?

did you get the scarab new ?
Thanks! Well, the "itis" must be cured because I just went from a 46' to this 25'! Ready for easier handling, trailerability, and more speed. I'm in the Houston area. One great lake about an hour away. Two much larger ones within about 2.5 hours. Yes, got the Scarab new. Can't wait to get it out!

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Thanks! Well, the "itis" must be cured because I just went from a 46' to this 25'! Ready for easier handling, trailerability, and more speed. I'm in the Houston area. One great lake about an hour away. Two much larger ones within about 2.5 hours. Yes, got the Scarab new. Can't wait to get it out!
Welcome. That's a great boat! Let's see the pics!!!!!!!!!