• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Livescope Mount design help please

EvenParr

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2007 sx230ho

I'm trying to come up with a solution to mount a Garmin Livescope (ice fishing bundle) transducer, using the rear table mount. If not familiar with the ice bundle, the sceen is held in a bag, with a fairly long cable, 10' I think. I plan to use this setup for jigging for lake trout & maybe some whitefish, so the screen can be fairly mobile to wherever I decide to drink beer/fish. I do not want this to be a permanently afixed mount solution to my boat.
My boat is in storage a few hours away, and I can't measure the distance from the table mount hole to clear the rear of the boat near swim ladder.
I'm hoping one of you can help me
A. With the measurement
or
B. Come up with a solution

**note I am not in position to buy a 2nd boat for fishing, and am unwilling to put holes in the family sport boat**

Right now, I am using the short table leg as a sleeve, with a trimmed bass boat seat sleeve 3/4" pin, to hold a Tite-Lok Stow Away rod holder. I use this to troll right now, and surprisingly, it works quite well. I tether each side to the rear cleats, and the center to the ski hook, so they take most of the torque should a larger walleye, or bigger species hit.

I can use that same sleeve to hold something to run a 90 degree off the back, to hold a transducer pole mount.
So far I'm looking at something like this SeeLite contraption, but cutting off the bottom screw mount. Or, just making something out of pvc.

Boat titelok.PNG

1706984046205.png

Thanks in advance

Last edited: