• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Looking for cover for 2010 212x

Steve garcia

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212X
Boat Length
Looking for 212x cover

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Search for Carver Covers. I don't think you can find a Yamaha cover anymore.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have the same boat as you and there are lots of retailers still selling the 212x cover. I am planning ahead, anticipating this might be the last year for my original cover and it looks like these places still sell it. MAR-212X0-CH-08
I just purchased the one off the amazon link.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Got my cover yesterday. Seems to be of similar quality as the original. Some noted updates were the ratchet straps in the back are now secured in a durable hard pouch vs the soft pouch before. The snap clips on the sides are also covered in vinyl to prevent scratches on the hull I presume.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I put my new cover on the other day and it seemed a little too tight over the back rub rail. I wasn't trailering it so I could leave it loose but it will be quite the stretch to get it over when I do need to trailer. I've been taking my older cover to a seamstress to fix rips and tears and reinforce areas over the years so I might still keep it going for a few more years until my new one stretches a little bit.