• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Marine Mat group buy?

5nuklheds

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will there be a group buy for the Marine Mat this year? I know JetBoatPilot has moved from SeaDek to Marine Mat so was just wondering.

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I would be concerned about lead time. I'm a month in on my order.

Jerlane

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The jetboatpilot group buy usually occurs at the end of summer.

5nuklheds

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lead time to me is not a concern. This is one of those nice to have Bust Out Another Thousand investments. Wife told me to do it... Who am I to argue with the boss.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Will there be a group buy for the Marine Mat this year? I know JetBoatPilot has moved from SeaDek to Marine Mat so was just wondering.
I would be very surprised if @JetBoatPilot doesn't run an end of season group buy....he'll weigh in once he sees this. The group buy is usually done in September.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m hoping that a kit will be available to be snap in.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
For sure we'll do a group buy in September. We hope that by then inventory levels have recovered. At the moment we seem to sell out as soon as we tell people that we have inventory.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
For sure we'll do a group buy in September. We hope that by then inventory levels have recovered. At the moment we seem to sell out as soon as we tell people that we have inventory.
Will,

Are there any plans to make the floor mat kits available with a snap in option?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Will,

Are there any plans to make the floor mat kits available with a snap in option?
No we opted not to get into that business. There are several reasons why. The bottom line is stick down pads don't really have any issues once installed properly. Snap down pads have several issues for the end user that we want to avoid.

BroadOak

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What is the historical group buy discount. Saw the prices were going up… just wondering if it’s better to wait… as it is there is really very little inventory for a 255 on jet boat pilot

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What is the historical group buy discount. Saw the prices were going up… just wondering if it’s better to wait… as it is there is really very little inventory for a 255 on jet boat pilot
The discount has been 25% Off the last year or two. The prices on most items won't go up a bunch. Only a few will see 10% increase. Most will be from 2-5%.

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My wife also gave me the go ahead after burning her feet a couple times in Bimini. Since inventory is running kinda low I'm planning on hitting the group buy this yr. PRO TIP: Take bimini top down while snorkeling the Sapona and let that carpet simmer for an hr and have her to get a beer from front of boat. Worked like a charm :winkingthumbsup"

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My wife also gave me the go ahead after burning her feet a couple times in Bimini. Since inventory is running kinda low I'm planning on hitting the group buy this yr. PRO TIP: Take bimini top down while snorkeling the Sapona and let that carpet simmer for an hr and have her to get a beer from front of boat. Worked like a charm :winkingthumbsup"
We have ordered a ton of material to make for a successful group by in September.

jmargo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
FYI. The mat gets as hot as the carpet. We have to wet it down throughout the day or walk across with wet feet. We still prefer it over carpet.

rocky4x479

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
FYI. The mat gets as hot as the carpet. We have to wet it down throughout the day or walk across with wet feet. We still prefer it over carpet.
Really it seems like my rear deck is never as hot, regardless of how long it sits out in sun. Either way still gonna go with it lol

CaptainTrips87

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Just adding in - would love to be a part of this group buy in September for my ‘14 212ss. Will more info be on this thread around that time? Thanks!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Just adding in - would love to be a part of this group buy in September for my ‘14 212ss. Will more info be on this thread around that time? Thanks!
Yes we will post all details September 1 on a special thread just for the group buy.

Mixmakk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Will this include mats for 2022 AR 210s? FYI, I ordered thrust vectors from you at the beginning of the season, they’re awesome!