• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

No power when turning ignition keys on

tony mikkelsen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have the same issue with my SX210 2007. It has blown the 30 Amp fuse. I replaced it with the spare 30 Amp fuse and it blew that as well... anyone have any good explanations to that...? The boat has been rock solid since I bought from new...

We have been using it consistently and it has never before given us problems. I have changed oil, filters and sparkplugs regularly. I had to change the key assembly earlier this year, as one was broken but that's literally the only 'non standard' maintenance issue I have had.

We took it out this morning and everything worked great. We had a break of an hour or two where the boat was being battered a bit around by the waves but nothing serious and then when I wanted to start the engines again the the little bib that normally comes when you turn the key to the starboard engine to the middle position didn't sound and the engine didn't crank. The port engine started and was working normally.

I have been going through the A) Engine wont turn over at all list and found the blown 30 Amp fuse as mentioned and it blew the spare one as well... any help is very much appreciated...