• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Part number for 2022 ar195 oil filter

Ballshrinker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have spent most of the day trying to figure out how to do my 10 hour service. I bought of oil pump and have the 10w40 yamalube in the ol amazon cart. I cant find the part number for the oil filter. What I do find will say it fits models blah blah through 2018 but nothing for '22.

Could someone give me the part number? Preferably an Amazon link?

Thanks for all who help us news. (Loving the boat btw probably had it out 6 times now. Found out it drops from .5 tank to empty MUCH quicker than the first half. )

Shack

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just go to jetboatpilot.com, order the oil and filter and be done! Lol. Great service and fast shipping!

Ballshrinker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I have bought from him before and will again but in this case I was going to get the 4 gallons of oil from Amazon for $88 to save in the long run. Just need the oil filter but can't find it.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
This is what I bought for my 2022 SX195
74C89556-82C1-4B3B-B327-95DD373853A8.png

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Thank you! Assuming it fits and buying today. Appreciate that!
Yep, no problem. Side note, put a small aluminum foil tin under the oil filter. Since it’s mounted sideways, you want to catch the oil before it drip’s into the bilge. Wonky design.