• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Scarab 215 wake tower mounting measurements needed

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
I just purchased a 2018 Scarab 215 ID without the tower. I just order the factory tower from the dealer with canopy but would like to get some measurements to know exactly how to mount it. If someone with a tower on the 215 can share the measurements from glass to front of tower mount that would be fantastic also the measurement from side of tower to inside of wall to know the center mark as well. Thanks so much for the help.

Also any mounting tricks or tips as well. From everything I read on this forum the boat is already reinforced and just need to ensure I measure three times and drill once haha.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Impulse
Boat Length
Anyone with wake edition able to assist looking to try to instal it this weekend and dealer near me doesn’t have any boats with towers to snag the measurement from on distance back from glass to ensure it’s in the reinforced spot. Any help greatly appreciated