• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Seafair Seattle 2018??

Nick Aulakh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Any fellow forum members planning to attend seafair this year? Wife and I along with some friends will be launching from Gig Harbor going thru the locks and spending Saturday/Sunday in Lake Washington. I usually see a lot of Yammi's on Lake Washington, anyone else interested? Be nice to tie up and chill..

Yes I know some folks have had rough experiences with drunks and nagging cops in Seafair but gotta make the best of what we have here I guess. Anyways.. please let me know if anyone else going.

Thanks
Nick

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Won’t be making the trip up but good luck.. that long “no wake” crawl from the locks through lake union and onto lake Washington feels like eternity...

Nick Aulakh

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
a slow crawl on a boat is better than a fast day at work! lol