• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

She's here!

Jpderi2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Boat looks great. Congrats. Interested in the lift as well. Did you have to make adjustments? Any issues with crossbeam/keel? Would be great to have some measurements if this set up was successful.

Chrisbert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Boat looks great. Congrats. Interested in the lift as well. Did you have to make adjustments? Any issues with crossbeam/keel? Would be great to have some measurements if this set up was successful.
I didn't have to make any adjustments. I have thought about tapering the spread to "match" how the trailer bunks are, but with it symmetrical I can back in if I want. I'll try to get measurements soon. It was lightning when I put her in the slip so I was not keen on getting in the water.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

Taylorman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Regal
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
A couple of on-water shots from the weekend.
Wow that is….awful. The Bimini top is clearly a shade or two too light and the yacht blue clashes horribly with the blue water. I can’t in good conscience not help you out. I’m on the east coast so let’s pick a middle point to meet and I’ll take that awful thing off your hands 😉

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nice Looking Day On The Water and Great Looking Boat! Congratulations.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length