• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SOLD...... 2022 Mule needs new home.

LandSharksMom

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Anyone interested in a 2022 Kawasaki Mule? Brand new condition. Light use around yard in neighboring fields. Basically, used as a Dog vehicle for my since passed, aging dog. We are parting with it at this time. Will not be using it much further since there's a fancy lawn ornament in the driveway that has our attention.

Located in Central PA if interested.

Thanks for looking....
Jamie

Attachments

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Price?

silverJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My friend is moving to Harrisburg for a job and could be interested in your Mule. He sold his Brute and plans to get a SxS. I'm coming over tomorrow to help him install the headache rack and tonneau covers onto his truck. I'll shoot you a PM if he's interested.

LandSharksMom

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
My friend is moving to Harrisburg for a job and could be interested in your Mule. He sold his Brute and plans to get a SxS. I'm coming over tomorrow to help him install the headache rack and tonneau covers onto his truck. I'll shoot you a PM if he's interested.
I'm very sorry we were able to sell it. I forgot I had it posted here! We sold it and then focused on the boat! :) Again sorry. There are a few dealers around Harrisburg, and I'm sure he will find something. Have a good day.

silverJ

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'm very sorry we were able to sell it. I forgot I had it posted here! We sold it and then focused on the boat! :) Again sorry. There are a few dealers around Harrisburg, and I'm sure he will find something. Have a good day.
No prob. We'll check them