• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Welcome to the Lone Star State Forum

BenjaminF

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As suggested by @Julian, let's start a discussion where us, fellow Texans, can present ourselves and exchange about our beautiful state.
I'll start.
Head of a family of 4. Late 30s, a beautiful wife, two kids of 8 and 10. Two dog including a big ass Great Dane.
Boating on a 2022 AR250 since August 2021 mainly on Lake Conroe (north of Houston).
Your turn.

Bonfiggy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I'll invite myself in from Oklahoma - since we don't have our own :D.

We live in the OKC area (but I work in DFW). Family of four, kiddos are 8 & 10. Scooped up our 2022 AR195 in April this year, and have been having a blast making memories as a family this summer. Wife and I both grew up going to the lake, and knew we'd want to do that with our family someday.

Spend our time across various lakes throughout the region, trying to find a "home" lake for the next season. Lake Tenkiller in NE Oklahoma is a local favorite, but we often travel to Beaver Lake or Table Rock Lake for extended trips. Can't forget Texoma - wife actually grew up out there, so that's near and dear to our heart as well.