• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What Tools Needed to Maintain Rotax 155hp on 2012 Sea-Doo Challenger

hilgert

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
About to pull the trigger on a 2012 Sea-Doo Challenger twin 155hp.

What tools would I need to work on the engine and/or impeller? For example, to pull the impeller for cleaning or wear ring replacement, engine maintenance (plugs, etc.), and so on?

I have heard tools needed are all metric, and to have plenty of 10mm sockets and wrenches (I guess for "in-water" work). Is there a list of sizes and types (sockets and wrenches) that I would want to have on hand?