• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Which Stoltz bow roller?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Getting ready to place an Overton order for the free 50 bucks off and figured i would go ahead and replace my bow roller. So not around my boat right now to measure, anyone know off the top of their head which one for a 2008 Ar230 with MFI trailer?

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Boat Crazy is correct. 4 inch is what worked perfectly with myMFI. You can replace it with the boat on the trailer, took less than 15mins.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Boat Crazy is correct. 4 inch is what worked perfectly with myMFI. You can replace it with the boat on the trailer, took less than 15mins.

That is nice to know, I was actually wondering about that.

sysinu

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
only thing is with the boat on the trailer, you might have to have the boat on a hill since the center of gravity of my boat is forward of my front axle when the boat is level I don't get any bow rise. So either I could block the bow and jack it up a little or put the boat on a hill and release the winch. Either way you don't have to pull the boat off the trailer :).