- My favorite Yamaha parts look-up site
- Yamaha 4 Cycle (230 series boats) MR-1 Filter (page 7-KN-303) and Spark Plugs (CR9EB), an alternative filter alternative
- Yamaha 4 Cycle (210 Series boats) Spark plug and filter thread
- Yamaha 4 Cycle (240 series boats) Filter (K&N HP-1002) and Spark Plugs (#6668 LFR6A)
- Are the 210's plugs and filters the same as 230s?
- Replacement door trim
- Engine Flush connector
- JETBOATERS.net SWAG-Flags, Stickers, Coozies, shirts....
- Replacement Tires
- Pins for 212x Tower
- Ladder Strap replacement
- Older Model table post base
- Bimini "Boot" cover
- MANHOLE COVER REPAIR SET - FOR-67609-09-00 (clean out plug repair kit)
- Replacement fuel sender for older model - fixes gauge mis-reading
- Wire Connecting specialty connectors-really cool for adding/piggy backing wires.
Welcome to Jetboaters.net!
We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!
Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)
Some of you many have already seen the thread, others may not have, but in short, one of our members (Speedling) recently had a stroke at age 34. Medical bills not withstanding, Lee is self employed in the construction business. So needless to say, there is going to be a period here where Lee won't be able to provide for his family and needs to focus on rehab. Of course, like all of us, he'll be stressing big time about this-at a time when stress is the last thing he needs. So lets all pull together like his extended family and help him out! Donate what ever you can today....he's not one to ask (most of us aren't)....so put yourself in his shoes and LET'S DO SOME GOOD!Dismiss Notice
DONATE TO HELP SPEEDLING
You can dismiss this notice by clicking the "X" in the upper right-------->>>>>>>>>>>>
After selling out of last years red and blue models, Eric Justason has ordered another round of Koozies. The new color options are Blue with Yellow Logo, Red with Black Logo and Yellow with Blue Logo. He is making them available for $1.25 each. You can order yours via his Order Form or you can discuss them in this Thread. All proceeds from Koozie sales go into future SWAG production and event sponsorship.Dismiss Notice
(Clicking the X in the top right hand corner will dismiss this notice).
Questions about parts for your boat
or try # 714 761-7300
Scarab Warranty - 231-775-1351 ext.2
Here is a thread discussing their availability: