• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 190 FSH - Looking to buy

Joshuashrock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m looking to buy a 2016-2018 190 FSH, preferably sport. I live in the Tampa Bay Area of Florida, but will Drive a little bit for the right boat and have cash. Let me know if you or you know anyone looking to sell. Thanks!

agannole93

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I posted one up that's in TN recently that I found, listed at $26k and under 30 hours.

Joshuashrock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks @agannole93! Looks like it’s sold, but I’ll take a further look. Appreciate it

nickglenney

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Josh,

Are you still looking for an 190 FSH Sport. I have a 2016 that I've decided to sell. Its in New Jersey though

Joshuashrock

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Nick,

I apologize, I saw this and thought I responded, but must have not hit the "reply" button. I ended up buying one here locally in Fl. Best of luck selling. They are great boats!