• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

190 FSH Mods Speakers/LED/Amp/3 Bank Charger

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Its been a long 2 days but I got all my extras installed and it looks great. If you have any questions or need details just let me know. The wiring was not bad at all compared to a bass boat its so much easier to run wiring through this boat. Of course ran into some snags along the way like my Polk Audio 651 UM speakers being too deep. The Port side speaker hit the fiberglass lip and the starboard speaker hit the bait bucket holder. Thankfully with some solder and wire I was able to pull the back part of the speaker off that holds coils, resistors, and some other stuff. I just ran extra wiring from them to the speaker then just zip tied the backs down under the back hatches.

....And yes it was really nerve racking cutting the speaker holes in the swim platform but they turned out great.

Billy Marlin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Update to this post! Moving batteries to the front of the boat, amp is going under the console along with the 3 bank charger!! Too much moisture in this back area for the amp and charger. The boat leans hard to port because of too much weight on that side.

Just got a call from DuoPro and my charger is toast!! So I just lost a $400 charger from the amount of water that can build up in this compartment. Just so happens my charger had a small crack in the housing and water was able to get into it!!:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Moved my amp as well but going to have to build a cover for it.

Last edited: