• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

190 sport T-top electronics box

Bill Smith

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did you make that or purchase it somewhere ? Looks great.

BocaBoatn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did you make that or purchase it somewhere ? Looks great.
I built it from fiberglass and the front is starboard. Switches from amazon, vhf is a Standard horizon 1300 (I think), and the center is a storage compartment. Also mounted a light bar and two 5inch speakers. Couldn’t find anything that I liked being manufactured. Plus if I did find something it would cost an arm and leg I’m sure.

Ralph MIA

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

justamon

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
According to others on this site it seems the typical fiberglass electronics box is too heavy. Is that due to the tower having folding joints? I have a 2019 I'm trying to set up. I already purchased a 25" box and decided to research how everyone installed theirs. I guess I went backwards huh? Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

Jet Boat Okie

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length