• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

195G wakeboard tower question

Brian Smith

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 G
Boat Length
I am about to purchase a 2018 195G from a local dealer. The boat doesn't have a wakeboard tower but I would like to add one. They said they can install the factory style one but it seems pretty pricey once you add the bimini top. Are there any out there that can be installed while retaining the top the boat has on it now or any other good options that won't void warranty?

AnthonyB

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm also purchasing 2018 195G and I'm looking at the same, all I have found is a monster tower MTK that seem to be the best for your boat it would be a 8ft. beam and 19ft long, I don't think it voids the warranty as long as its done professionally, Check it out on Monstertower.com
MTK Monster Wakeboard Tower

Scarabpaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I put a monster HS-1 tower on my 215 ( still need to install the bimini in the spring....) very easy to install. i believe monster stopped selling the HS1 tower but I'm not too sure why.... i noticed at the boat show bayliner and a couple other manufacturers actually sell their boats with this tower ( that could be the reason).
Link to thread with pictures:
https://jetboaters.net/threads/monster-wakeboard-tower-on-2017-195.15398/#post-341794