• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1996 Sea Rayder F16 w/Mercury Sport Jet 120 throttle/shifter control box

Jeffro296

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hello! Need help looking for throttle/shifter control box for 1996 Sea Rayder F16 with Mercury Sport Jet 120. My old controller is toast. I believe a new compatible controller is the Seastar CH2300 but the price is around $350!!! Does anyone know where I can obtain a used one in good condition??? Been searching fleebay and other sites w/o any luck...please help! Bought boat cheap and got engine running and this is the last issue I have to deal with to determine if I will do a complete cleanup and restore of the boat...

Ironlion

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaRay
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Hello! Need help looking for throttle/shifter control box for 1996 Sea Rayder F16 with Mercury Sport Jet 120. My old controller is toast. I believe a new compatible controller is the Seastar CH2300 but the price is around $350!!! Does anyone know where I can obtain a used one in good condition??? Been searching fleebay and other sites w/o any luck...please help! Bought boat cheap and got engine running and this is the last issue I have to deal with to determine if I will do a complete cleanup and restore of the boat...
Well you know what a pain these are to use anyway. I am trying to order a updated version waiting on the company to get back to me to see if it will work. It is made for Mercury's https://www.greatlakesskipper.com/livorsi-boat-side-mount-control-smdts5068-mercury-dts-throttle-2232689?___store=gls Check it out much nicer than what we have in our Ryder's If it is go I will let you know.It is a bit pricey though.But worth the hassles