• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

1st time boat owner ...So Cal

Lion

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hello Everyone,

Gabe from Southern California. First time boat owner. Just purchased a 2018 Yamaha 242 Limited S E. picked it up Friday Morning and headed out to Havasu (Colorado River).
Don't have much experience in owning a boat. Been on a lot of them, but never owned one, so I will be looking forward to learning a lot from all you seasoned boat owners:winkingthumbsup"
Thanks for this awesome site.

20171006_145830.jpg 20171007_131012.jpg

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Nice looking boat!!!

I like how they changed the side the stereo is on!

myblueheaven305

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
you will love your E Series... I am still trying to decide if I have developed an Addiction or a Passion... as they say in Miami Bienvienido.. great people in the forum they have been very helpful to me..

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome and congrats on the new boat. She's a beaut!!! Be safe towing it out to the river, make sure things are secure or covered. Have fun !!!

mpbassett44

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Congrats!!! Hopefully we'll see you out there in Havasu and on the river! We were just out there last week. If you have any questions about the boat, this forum is the best and definitely the most helpful.IMG_4475.JPG

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

Lion

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks for the Welcome everyone.
It's nice to come to a place where everyone has the same interest. A place where I can learn from fellow enthusiasts that have been there and done that.
For those of you that get out to Havasu, see you out on the water✌

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
What an awesome boat, nice color choice! Congrats and change out the trailer bow roller to an orange stoltz roller. Super easy mod takes a couple minutes and will save lots of scratches marks in the future that the stock yellow roller would have caused.

Lion

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
What an awesome boat, nice color choice! Congrats and change out the trailer bow roller to an orange stoltz roller. Super easy mod takes a couple minutes and will save lots of scratches marks in the future that the stock yellow roller would have caused.

So would I be getting the 4" or 3" bow roller for the 24' trailer