• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD 2000 Sea-Doo Sportster LE Trailering/mooring cover and anti pooling pole set $50 plus shipping

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I have a set of anti pooling poles and a vaccu-hold mooring/trailering cover from my junked 2000 Sea-Doo Sportster LE (14.5ft) that I am willing to part with for $50 +ship. I have included pics of what she looks like on the boat, and off, with close ups of the less than perfect areas. Overall the cover is in great shape.

The boat was not trailered often or far. The cover was UV treated and parked out of the sun so the UV fading is minimal with the overall condition of the fabric in great shape. The zippers top access the fuel hatch still work great. There are 2 small defects where rubbing occurred while trailering. They have the picture of my thumb next to them for reference. There is also a picture of the forward starboard side cleat hole, which is in the worst condition of all for of the cleat holes (the rest are actually in excellent shape).

Additionally, there is a rust stain (see picture) from when the cover sat in the back of my truck on top of a spare tire. We left it in there overnight and it rained which caused the rust to stain the cover. When the cover is on the boat the rust stain sits over the air pocket and does not come in contact with the gelcoat or upholstery surfaces. Either way, I doubt the stain would transfer considering it is 3 year old at this point.

Its certainly not new and the price reflects that, but all in all a fair price for a cover and poles that will surely last for years to come.

***Edited to correct posting update info since it was created inaccurately from my mobile device.***

1205001052a.jpg 1205001052.jpg 20140719_083707.jpg 20140719_083727.jpg 20140719_083810.jpg 20140719_083751.jpg

Last edited:
Bump

While it was not technically SOLD, it's no longer in my posession. Saw a boat on the lake this weekend it would fit and gave it away. . . .along with a jetboaters.net football.

Back