• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

SOLD 2002 Yamaha LX 2000 For Sale

xoomer

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Time to sell my 2002 LX 2000 since I have too many boats--the LX, a 2014 Yamaha SX240, and a Pontoon boat. The LX is a great boat but it isn't good for where I live since I can only go at slow speeds in the local canals and lake. You can see the details of the Craigslist ad at: LX 2000

A steal for those looking out to get started in, I might add, a rocketship. That is great price, folks.

I had my third offer today, which I accepted, and he gave a deposit to buy at full asking price by Saturday. I will report what happens.

Congrats! Love your "note" in the ad!! Every time I sell something I get all of the same BS 'is it still available' emails and the annoying consignment phone calls.

I just wanted to say that the boat looks great and good luck with the sale. I always liked that fact that you had 2/3 boats and chose to hold on to the LX.

Make sure to introduce the new buyer to the forum

The guy who made a deposit on the boat came by this morning to check out the boat and liked it a lot but said it that it wouldn't handle the waves well enough to be taking it out in the gulf. I've never had it anywhere but in the fresh water system I live on so I don't know if that is true or not.

Last edited:
I took my LX210 out to Ship Island in the gulf twice. I aborted the trip once. The 230 certainly handles rough water better.

I took my LX210 out to Ship Island in the gulf twice. I aborted the trip once. The 230 certainly handles rough water better.
That makes sense. I'm not sure why he wants to go in the gulf since we have plenty of rivers and bays that are a lot calmer.

Oh well, I just got a call from an older couple who wanted something to go up and down the canals and I told them to get a pontoon because a jet boat was for speed but they insisted that they wanted to see the boat so I guess I should let them take a look.

Good luck. Real estate is on fire down here again....hopefully people are buying boats as well.

Good luck. Real estate is on fire down here again....hopefully people are buying boats as well.
Real estate is also hot in Cape Coral. I paid $100 sq ft 2.5 years ago for a fresh water canal home and the one directly across from me just sold for about $140 sq ft. Hope the same is true for boats...

Last edited:
Back