• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2003 sugar sand 4+2 210hp piss hole???

robert rodano

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Hi new member here, was hoping someone could tell me where the piss hole is on my 2003 sugar sand 4+2 210hp? When flushing engine I only see water coming from exhaust and jet drive area no stream anywhere like how out boards have, is this correct?

Bilmon

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Not sure about your Tango but on the Mirage it's right next to the bilge discharge, that said when on the hose mine doesn't piss, only when it's in the water. Don't know if it's my water pressure/ volume or if they are all like that

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
If I remember right, my old 2003 Tango Extreme had the outlet on the transom.

robert rodano

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I found the actual hole but no water comes out when hooked to hose, is this normal ?

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I think it depends on water pressure, but usually not much (if any) on the hose.