• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed 2005 SX 230 HO

Mud Skipper

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am the original owner of this boat and it is in excellent condition.
There is a 2011 aluminum trailer.

There is nothing wrong with this boat or trailer. $19,500.00
Russ2005 HO 003.JPG 2005 HO 009.JPG 2005 HO 018.JPG

Last edited:
Nice! Looks brand new! How many hours? Wish there was one like this around when I bought my boat.

WOW..Nice boat. Great price too. I wish I could buy it and sell mine.

Boat is beautiful!! Good luck with the sale:winkingthumbsup"

Thanks,
This has been the most trouble free boat I have ever owned.
I enjoy every aspect of being a boat owner, even the maintenance.
The boat has 418 easy hours ( I very rarely go WOT )

Last edited:
and an aluminum trailer!

Hey @Mud Skipper. Does this mean you're going bigger or going home? Good luck with the sale.

Still don't know why Yamaha decided to get rid of those side compartments. I mean, those have got to be so stinking handy!

Hey @Mud Skipper. Does this mean you're going bigger or going home? Good luck with the sale.

No I'm not done boating yet.

One of the last trips out this season, we brought some tarps to wrap the boat up. spent the night on someones mooring ball.
Had a real good time.
That's all I needed to push the Wife over the top for a boat with A bed.

We are leaning towards a Bayliner 246 Discovery. Still trailerable So I can take it home and do all the washing and maintenance.

Bayliner Discovery 2007 26 ft free winter storage

Last edited:
Back