• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2005 SX230 Storage boot cover size

GeniusGio

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Hey guys , so I recently purchased a 2005 SX230 and currently have it at a storage for the moment as my residence has an association that does not allow storage of boats here. I'm trying to order a boot storage cover for the top but i forgot the measurement. I believe it was 92".. Would someone happen to know the measurement off hand or possibly measure theirs for me before I place the order? It would be greatly appreciated !!

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey guys , so I recently purchased a 2005 SX230 and currently have it at a storage for the moment as my residence has an association that does not allow storage of boats here. I'm trying to order a boot storage cover for the top but i forgot the measurement. I believe it was 92".. Would someone happen to know the measurement off hand or possibly measure theirs for me before I place the order? It would be greatly appreciated !!
I'm about 100 miles away from my boat so can't measure it for you but I ordered mine from Overton's a few years ago. The red boot was a perfect matcH for the red top. I just measured the width of my top and added a few inches on each side to make sure the top was completely covered.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here are the measurements that I provided to an awning shop that made my boot for me. I decided to go this route after having to send back a couple of boots because they didn't fit. This was part of their order process. They actually increased the circumference to 16.5 inches and it is a perfect fit.

upload_2017-3-9_9-24-46.png

GeniusGio

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LX
Boat Length
Here are the measurements that I provided to an awning shop that made my boot for me. I decided to go this route after having to send back a couple of boots because they didn't fit. This was part of their order process. They actually increased the circumference to 16.5 inches and it is a perfect fit.

View attachment 52445
Awesome buddy , just what I needed ... Thank YOU!