• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed 2006 MasterCraft VRS 200 X-2 package.

lashburn1

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Putting our 2006 Mastercraft WakeBoat up for sale.
330 hp crusader close cooled engine with flush kit.
Brand-new Sea-Dek Teak interior and swim platform.
Over 2200 pounds of internal ballast tanks and overflow sacs fully automated.

New wet sounds interior boat speakers with 10 inch JL sub.
Perfect pass speed control.
I will post more pictures and details as requested
$49,500.00

Nice rig! Good price.
Let's see! You started with the 242, then the x30, then the SS x2 - What are u getting now? X20?

I really don't know... we might get a bigger boat again.... Blah...

What???? Bigger boat???? I thought the 20' size made it easier on you with your local lake restriction.
Ok - which 1? I know you're not going back to the X30. So the X23?

More PICSIMG_0351.JPGIMG_0353.JPG IMG_0351.JPGIMG_0353.JPGGOPR1215.JPGGOPR1258.JPGGOPR1270.JPG

What???? Bigger boat???? I thought the 20' size made it easier on you with your local lake restriction.
Ok - which 1? I know you're not going back to the X30. So the X23?

The Local Lake was a Salt Water Lagoon, kind of Cold... I could not get the Kids to take the Boat there once...They would rather drive an Extra 40miles each way to be at Lake Perris... (seen in Photos)

Based on your track record, I bet you purchase another beauty. Good luck selling this one.

Good luck @lashburn1 can't wait to see what's next!

Man, you must have one hell of a sweet ass pen to want to keep signing all that paperwork. Anyway, that's a gorgeous boat and I'm looking forward to see what you pick up next!

@lashburn1 - Pretty KEWL, Son !

How 'bout a Malibu next time, and help out my stock price ? ............LOL !
Good Luck in whatever you choose. Am sure it'll be a BEAUT !
Mikey Lulejian - On Lake Oconee, GA, where we might actually have snow by the week-END.

Updates a Photos and Pricing $44,500.00 new boat in this week...Summer is comingIMG_0574.jpgIMG_0587.JPGIMG_0589.JPGIMG_0590.JPGIMG_0592.jpgIMG_0594.JPGIMG_0596.JPGIMG_0597.JPGIMG_0601.JPG

What is replacing her this time around @lashburn1?

another X-30 Screen Shot 2015-03-15 at 8.08.12 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-03-15 at 8.08.44 PM.pngScreen Shot 2015-02-26 at 9.53.36 AM.png

Pretty pretty boat you got there @lashburn1.
Sincere Best Wishes selling it ! - Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Last edited:
Nice looking x30 there @lashburn1. Very classy color choice.
Gotta tell you - wasn't expecting you to go back to a 30 - figured you were heading for a x23.

Hard to go wrong with a Mastercraft.

Back