• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Want To Buy 2006 or newer AR/SX or 212x

SteveC153

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Looking to buy a 2006 or newer AR/SX230 HO. Also interested in a 212X. Looking to spend between 15 and 20k. Live in Jersey but willing to travel a little bit so let me know what you have. Thanks,
Stephen

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I’ve got an 06 Ar230HO, an 07 SX230HO, and an 08 SX230 with the AR230 tower. Willing to sell any and all of them. Located at Lake Anna, Va about 2 hours south of DC.

Looking for 10k for the 06, 15k for the 07 and 21k for the 08 with a killer stereo system, would consider 19k without the stereo.

Attachments

SteveC153

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Paul,
Super interested in both the 2006 and 2007. Have any more information on hours and saltwater usage?
Might be easier to email me if wanted.

Let me know,
Stephen