• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2006 SX210 Seat Cushion 4 question

Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I recently purchased a 2006 SX210 and lost seat cushion 4 on the trip back home. After extensive online searching, I have found that this seat has been discontinued and is not available anywhere.

I found seat cushion 4 for a 2008 SX210 but the part number is slightly different (F1T-U375F-20-00 vs F1T-U375F-11-00). Does anyone know if the seat for the 2008 SX210 would fit a 2006 SX210?

Also does anyone know the color of the 2008 seat cushions?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am in the same boat with the discontinued seat cushion, did you ever find a fix for this? Thanks

Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I wasn't able to find a seat. I briefly looked at buying a seat for a 2008 model but wasn't able to confirm if they were the same color or if it would fit