• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2006 SX210 Temp Sensor Part Number?

bigdaddyslim66

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hey everyone, we are having the same Port side Engine overheat issue, months later. We have done all of the user-level troubleshooting: Pulled the jets, impellar, pisser lines clean-out and compressed air, heat gun temp checks, thermostats, etc. Talked to a dealer mechanic and he thinks it's the temp sensor, said he did one the other day, same issue. Can anyone direct me to finding that part number and where I can get a repair manual. Think I might go back to school and be a repair guy for these things (just kidding, I'm not that smart).

Thanks in advance.

Marshall

Jgonzalez114

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hello there, did you ever get your heat warnings to stop by replacing the temp sensors. I've done two so far I have one left to do today which is the hardest on the right side of the engine on the exhaust pipe. I have to remove the airbox and the bracket that's on the ECU to get to it. Was wondering if you were able to get your overheat warning to go away as I'm in the same situation with water flowing and new impeller and housing and still getting the errors. So decided to go ahead and replace all 3 sensors. Thanks.