• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2006 yamaha sx210

Ken J

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hi all i have just bought a 2006 Yamaha sx210 and im looking for information on what i need for wake sufing

ZippyBoater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
First, make sure you have a Stainless Steel Scupper Valve.

Lookingforajetboat

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I do not have a stainless one, where can I buy one? Boat bilge ran 25 minutes after putting in water, driving 1/2 mile to marina, and sitting one day. Then had the key issue that I need to fix before I can get it out of the water. Going everyday to check on it, running the one engine that the key works for to charge the battery....oh what fun of buying a used boat!