• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Non Boat Stuff 2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata $4900 South Carolina

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Lol yes I know its not a boat but I have sold many other things off this forum so I figured I would throw it here as well. This is the wife's play toy she drives it to and from work when the weather is nice enough to take the top down. It's a 2007 it has aprox 128,000 she is still driving it when she wants so this may change. The car is an automatic with the paddle shifter option and has power windows and doors and cold AC. Car runs and drives good and the interior is free of any rips or major defects. I just had it gone through at Mazda at the last services and everything checked out good. I have it listed on Ebay as well but I have the price lower here as I wont Pay any ebay fees if I sell it here. If you have any questions let me know.

2007 Mazda MX-5 Miata | eBay

miata 6.jpgmiata 3_LI.jpgmiata 5.jpgmiata 4.jpgmiata 2.jpgmiata 1.jpg

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What's her new toy?

Not to side track have you ever ran river from Knoxville to Chattanooga? I dont believe it's part of loop but heard it's nice trip.

GLWS

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What's her new toy?

Not to side track have you ever ran river from Knoxville to Chattanooga? I dont believe it's part of loop but heard it's nice trip.

GLWS
Her new toy is undecided at this time she has a few things she is looking at lol.. I have not run that strecth of river but @JROD has and I know my wife would like to at some point she saw his pics and though it looked nice.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Let me know its om our list as well.