• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Completed 2007 Sea Doo Utopia 205

ramkam02

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey folks new to this site and have a 2007 Sea Doo Utopia 205. It has twin 155 Rotax motor, trailer, mooring covers, carpets etc...It also has the Sea-Doo trailer as well. I am located in Northern Massachusetts and can send specific pictures upon request. The interior of the boat is very clean with no rips, tears or sunfade. The boat does have a few scuffs as it is a boat. The boat has been serviced every year with oil and plugs, hours are unkown. It is usually used about two weeks a summer on average since I have owned it during the past three years. Trailer has new tires and bearings, trailer also has surge breaks. This is a great forum and actually might be going bigger to a 24'.

I forgot to post the price which is $13,000...

Yes you are right, got to figure that one out..Thank you for that info...I see you are on Lake Champlain, I frequent the Ferrisburg/Charlotte area. I launch out of Point Bay Marina....

Yes you are right, got to figure that one out..Thank you for that info...I see you are on Lake Champlain, I frequent the Ferrisburg/Charlotte area. I launch out of Point Bay Marina....

Small world...We bought our Beneteau from a guy that kept her at Point Bay Marina in May 2018. Great place. This is today's Hat du jour.

20190905_084307.jpg

We now sail out of Burlington and trailer the Yamaha to many places on the lake.

Really is a small world, my hat is blue. Good eats at the dock house in Essex NY. I vacation at long point in Ferrisburg..Will have to meet up sometime if you like..

Still have her....time for the bump

Back