• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD 2007 SX230HO in VA

Tollus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
2007 Yamaha SX230 HO $22,500

Time has come to part way with my boat. Not happy about it, but the kids are playing travel sports and I think we got out about 6 days this summer and only used the wake boards twice.

Boat spent most of its life stored indoors. Fresh water use only.
Boat 1.jpg Boat 2.jpg Boat 3.jpg Boat 4.jpg Boat 5.jpg Boat 6.jpg
This one is just for you all on jetboaters.net. I didn't put it out there on the other sites, I'm listing this on.

IMG_1958.JPG
Included: COLOR Lawrence GPS Navigation w/fish finder, Marine Radio, Upgraded tandem trailer w/new Maxxis Radial tires (including original spare), new brake calipers and pads. Yamaha mooring cover and snap on cover. Snap-in carpet, Changing room/head with portapotty, Cocktail Table for lunch or playing games, Bow filler cushion, Bimini Top, Depth Finder, Dual Battery setup with switch and charger, Built-In Ice chest, Captain's chair with popup bolster, Compass, Integrated swim platform with remote control for stereo. Cobra fins. Accessories including life vests and ski rope. Clear title on both boat and trailer.

Key upgrades:
- Wakeboard Tower
- Perfect Pass (if you're not familiar with this, you set a speed and the boat will hold that speed like a cruise control in a car. Must have upgrade for skiers, wakeboarders and wakesurfers)
- Custom made box anchor that fits in the anchor locker
- upgraded Infiniti speakers and 10" JL Subwoofer with JL Digital Amp
- Infiniti 6100 Tower Speakers with additional Amp
- Ultimate Bunk Boards on the trailer with Maxxis radial tires (tows much smoother than bias ply)

Last edited:

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Should sell at that price! Beautiful boat; well cared for. Do the "natural" life preservers as shown in the photo come with the boat?

Tollus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Should sell at that price! Beautiful boat; well cared for. Do the "natural" life preservers as shown in the photo come with the boat?
Everything is negotiable ;)

Tollus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just posted something similar on another boat listing and thought I'd point it out to anyone wondering about the tower.

I needed a folding tower, so the 2007 AR230 was not an option with the fixed tower. This tower has been flawless. I have taught many people to board behind my boat, including guys upwards of 200 pounds. Newbies trying to learn seem to put an awful lot of pressure on the tower. I have had zero issues and there are absolutely no spider cracks.

The SX and AR hull are identical. The factory tower is supported by plywood backing that is glassed in - if I'm not mistaken. I used marine grade plywood to back my anchor points and they have held up flawlessly.

Tollus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bump....make me an offer. Getting ready to winterize soon.

Tollus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bump, back up for sale and discounted off last years' price.

Eddie73

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am very interested in your boat. I live in Raleigh and would love to check out your boat in person this weekend or next. Which ever is convenient for you. I have been on my friends jet boats and realized I need to get one for myself. My wife and I just enjoy being on the water.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Tollus, what is the make and model of the tower? When folded how much is it above the windshield?

Thanks

Tollus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Tollus, what is the make and model of the tower? When folded how much is it above the windshield?

Thanks
It's an Airbourne Purchased through H2OSportswarehouse. I'm not sure how far above the windsheild it is when folded though. Sorry. It's not much, you can sort of tell by looking at the pictures of the tower online. The front mount disconnects, then the tower folds backwards. Once folded down, you can hinge the front arms down. It basically sits at about windshield hight.

I do have a stand for it too. When folded, the stand sits on the fiberglass step-through and keeps the weight of the tower from laying on the upholstery .

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The tower looks great on there. I am considering the same tower. Did you put the tower on yourself? If so how did you reach the mounting points inside the boat?

Good luck with the sale.

Tollus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The tower looks great on there. I am considering the same tower. Did you put the tower on yourself? If so how did you reach the mounting points inside the boat?

Good luck with the sale.
The front mounts are easy, you can access them through the closet and cabinet forward of the drivers console. The rear mounts were a little different, you have to get your body down inside the storage under the seats. Long arms come in handy to start the bolts. Then I used a torque wrench to torque them down.

I don't recall if I mentioned, but I used marine grade plywood to back the mounts and 3m Caulk to help puddy the wood to fill in any voids. I'm about 240-250 pounds and have been pulled up multiple times on both the wakeboards and a slalom ski and there are no spider cracks anywhere around the mounting points.

cozilla

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The front mounts are easy, you can access them through the closet and cabinet forward of the drivers console. The rear mounts were a little different, you have to get your body down inside the storage under the seats. Long arms come in handy to start the bolts. Then I used a torque wrench to torque them down.

I don't recall if I mentioned, but I used marine grade plywood to back the mounts and 3m Caulk to help puddy the wood to fill in any voids. I'm about 240-250 pounds and have been pulled up multiple times on both the wakeboards and a slalom ski and there are no spider cracks anywhere around the mounting points.
Thanks for the info @Tollus. I am the same weight but 6'8 so wont be able to fit into the storage areas lol.

Tollus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks for the info @Tollus. I am the same weight but 6'8 so wont be able to fit into the storage areas lol.
LOL, trust me, I didn't fit either. I'm built like a linebacker.....with a gut. I had to shimmy my shoulders in carefully, my ass was still on the ledge of the seat and my feet were up in the air.....plus I'm claustrophobic. It was uncomfortable and not fun, but worth it for the end result. You might be able to borrow a neighbor with the promise of future boat rides :)

Tobes

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
GLWS. I have about 3 years of boating left before my younger one starts travel ball. The older one is in high school and drives so he can take care of himself. I understand the pain of not having the time to enjoy toys but at the same time, its for the kids!

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Haha.....busy! I have 2 girls. One played club volleyball and soccer - now plays volleyball in college. The second? Club soccer, ice hockey, and volleyball, and will be playing vb in college next season....good thing July and August are the down months for these sports, other than training.....and come September 2017 it may be time to sell the boat, because both kids will be away in college and we will never have time to get out in the summers with the NCAA pressure of never getting to leave school for more than a few weeks! We have found that in their younger days, from late June until early August is the target time to get out on the boat. After that? Forget it...I always say the first week of August "No need to run the Stabil through the system while on the water to get a good mix going, because for sure we will get out at least one more time." Sudden ly, it's late October and I'm running around like a mad man during the week days to try and get out one more time to get the Stabil through the engines, prior to winterization, because "we haven't been out since early August!" The point is, with the kids still at home, we always found time for the boat, despite the intense sports schedule.....but at least it's not a football schedule. My nephew is really not pleased he never has a window to get home and get out on the boat....ever. Then again, I guess that's the trade off for winning these 3 babies....

ACC Title, Fiesta Championship, and the National Title!

rings.jpg

Tollus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We have found time....3-5 times a summer, just exiting ownership for a few years, we'll be back once the kids are off to college. Though I may buy a cabin cruiser at that point and spend weekends on the water with the wife.

With my kids, this year we actually have to pull them out of school early for one of their first tournaments. They run through the end of July basically every weekend and some tournaments are even during the week and then football practice starts the first week of August. Both high school aged and both want to play in college....so it will be interesting.

Nice rings, BTW.

Tollus

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How do I mark this as sold?

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
What an incredible boat. Thanks, Jeff for the hospitality today. SOLD to yet another Jeff!