• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD 2007 Yamaha AR230 HO (Orange) For Sale in Vermont, Lake Champlain $26,000

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We are selling our 2007 AR 230 HO fresh water boat. It is obvious to us that we do not use this boat enough and she is sitting here waiting for a new owner to take her into her future. I will confirm hours with YDS this weekend, but she has around 200 hours on the MR-1 HO's. The boat is in good shape for her vintage. The orange topsides have had the graphics removed in order to polish them in 2017. That same year I installed Lectrotab trim tabs with a MLC-1 controller which are a big improvement in the ride quality. She has always been a fun boat to operate and the cost to maintain is very low as compared to other boats. We own a 30 yo sailboat, so I know this to be true. I really like this boat, but we do not use her enough, 3 outings since 2019.

She has the original Yamaha factory mooring/towing cover in grey. She also has orange sunbrella bow and cockpit covers as well as an orange sunbrella bimini top with the original frame. She comes with the zippered on black cockpit side sun/privacy shades. She has a quick attach rear view mirror mounted to the tower. A GPS speedometer, A Kenwood head unit with cd as well as a kenwood remote on the swim platforn. A kenwood amp under the helm and 4 polk speakers in the cockpit. She also has a fixed vhf and a hummingbird fishfinder on the port side dashboard. There are 2 shakespere 4' antenna mounted on the tower, wiring runs inside the tower, for am/fm and the vhf. Comes with a magma grille with case, needs a rod holder mount. Also comes with a never used airhead 3 person towable, a ballast bag and a west marine fluke anchor and rode.

Interior is in good shape with no tears in upholstry but it does have minor darkening on the grey fishscale vinyl in a couple of places, typical of that material. All filler cushions on board.

The motors run at 10,200 rpm and my fastest gps speed was 48.8 mph in flat conditions with just me on board. They started right up yesterday after being pulled out of storage.

Picture taken yesterday.
20210720_173924.jpg

Steering enhancement is with Cobra Jet Ultimates and mega fangs. A SS scupper and a blue sea add a battery kit, not installed, also come with the sale.

She is sitting on an MFI galv. trailer with a new caliper, bearing buddy and break away cable. The surge brakes work.

20180623_150745.jpg 20170610_200746.jpg 20170801_153255_001.jpg 20170617_142203.jpg 20170724_122745.jpg 20170716_150929.jpg

I will add more pictures of the interior soon. Getting her ready for her next owner.

A couple pictures of her stern, backside taken this morning.

20210723_080919.jpg

20210723_080935.jpg

Last edited:

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Buy with confidence, definetly worth the drive!

bks223

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Beautiful boat!! I am sure you will have no problem selling.. Wish it was closer, were gonna be in market for a 195, 210 or possibly 230 once we get done with our refinance. We live in Houston, Texas area however.. =(

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone with any doubts about boat condition need look no further than his sailboat restoration thread. What a bargain for this machine. Especially in this market!

Once it sells don't be a stranger @zipper

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nada bare boat, no options like trim tabs, extra canvas, grille, etc. I did not select the trailer option.

20210723_155439.jpg

I know it is still covid pricing on nada. Just turned down a guy on fb market place for 20k cash. Another guy on CL coming to look on Sunday.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Are we starting the big sell-off @zipper? Getting ready to move back south or just live in the boat?
"We are gonna need a bigger boat."

Anyone with any doubts about boat condition need look no further than his sailboat restoration thread. What a bargain for this machine. Especially in this market!

Once it sells don't be a stranger @zipper
I priced her to sell. Brand new tube, never used and the Magma grill are a bonus.

20170522_154046.jpg

I have been here for 5 Years, it's a good group of boaters. I have a lot of experience with the 07-09 M/Y's that might benifit others. I am not going anywhere soon. I mentioned above about a "bigger boat". You may see a Yamaha GP1800R hanging from slings on my davits or on the bunks of a hydraulic swimplatform. I may stray, but not too far.

Last edited:

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
A couple pic. of interior.

20210725_114137.jpg
20210725_085508.jpg

Ddobb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Triton
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Any interest in working some type of trade? I have a Triton 22 Seaflight with a 2019 Suzuki 200 outboard, 75 hours. Probably not the typical boat for Vermont but highly sought after on the MS Gulf Coast. I may know the answer already but if you don’t ask you don’t know.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks for the offer but we are trying to downsize. We currently own more boats than we can use, four and trying to cut to two.

Ddobb

Reaction score
Boat Make
Triton
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks for the response. I will be keeping an eye on the listing. We really like the boat but not trying to own two and the logistics are obviously a challenge. I am looking for a family friendly boat and yours fits the bill and is the right color for the wife being an Auburn alumni. Checks a lot of boxes.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
More pictures.

20210731_093050.jpg

20210724_175234.jpg

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I
Beautiful boat!! I am sure you will have no problem selling.. Wish it was closer, were gonna be in market for a 195, 210 or possibly 230 once we get done with our refinance. We live in Houston, Texas area however.. =(
It I will cost you about $1,200 to go pick up yourself or I will go her get for $2,500.

there is one thing to buy random boats of eBay and other thing to get zippers boat. As a reference I bought my boat from anothe trust worthy member. I put a deposit down without a test ride or even starting the engines.

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We sold the boat today, very sad to see her go. Her new owner will be taking her down to Long Island and will be seen on Moriches Bay. Pretty sure the forum will have another new member soon. She was flawless on the sea trial.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@zipper I'm both excited and sad for you. Congrats on the sale. Now be sure to put that money back into that other boat you have floating around :D

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
glad to hear it was a pretty quick process, looking for to see how you spend all that money!

zipper

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
glad to hear it was a pretty quick process, looking for to see how you spend all that money!
Wisely, need a newer set of wheels. The old farm truck/tow rig has terminal cancer.

I priced it to sell, in the current market. I probably could have asked more and recieved it, but there are alot of boats out there for sale just in the last week. The buyer bought a nice clean, low hour fresh water boat with some nice additions and accessories with time this Summer to enjoy them.

Last edited:

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Did not think it would have lasted long ….

JOAN ROJAS

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
We are selling our 2007 AR 230 HO fresh water boat. It is obvious to us that we do not use this boat enough and she is sitting here waiting for a new owner to take her into her future. I will confirm hours with YDS this weekend, but she has around 200 hours on the MR-1 HO's. The boat is in good shape for her vintage. The orange topsides have had the graphics removed in order to polish them in 2017. That same year I installed Lectrotab trim tabs with a MLC-1 controller which are a big improvement in the ride quality. She has always been a fun boat to operate and the cost to maintain is very low as compared to other boats. We own a 30 yo sailboat, so I know this to be true. I really like this boat, but we do not use her enough, 3 outings since 2019.

She has the original Yamaha factory mooring/towing cover in grey. She also has orange sunbrella bow and cockpit covers as well as an orange sunbrella bimini top with the original frame. She comes with the zippered on black cockpit side sun/privacy shades. She has a quick attach rear view mirror mounted to the tower. A GPS speedometer, A Kenwood head unit with cd as well as a kenwood remote on the swim platforn. A kenwood amp under the helm and 4 polk speakers in the cockpit. She also has a fixed vhf and a hummingbird fishfinder on the port side dashboard. There are 2 shakespere 4' antenna mounted on the tower, wiring runs inside the tower, for am/fm and the vhf. Comes with a magma grille with case, needs a rod holder mount. Also comes with a never used airhead 3 person towable, a ballast bag and a west marine fluke anchor and rode.

Interior is in good shape with no tears in upholstry but it does have minor darkening on the grey fishscale vinyl in a couple of places, typical of that material. All filler cushions on board.

The motors run at 10,200 rpm and my fastest gps speed was 48.8 mph in flat conditions with just me on board. They started right up yesterday after being pulled out of storage.

Picture taken yesterday.
View attachment 157890

Steering enhancement is with Cobra Jet Ultimates and mega fangs. A SS scupper and a blue sea add a battery kit, not installed, also come with the sale.

She is sitting on an MFI galv. trailer with a new caliper, bearing buddy and break away cable. The surge brakes work.

View attachment 157891 View attachment 157892 View attachment 157893 View attachment 157894 View attachment 157895 View attachment 157896

I will add more pictures of the interior soon. Getting her ready for her next owner.

A couple pictures of her stern, backside taken this morning.

View attachment 157899

View attachment 157900
nice boat, glad it sold quick. Question, what mount do you have for your grill on the rear platform?