• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2008 Sea-Doo Sport Boats 230 Challenger SE 430

charlotte1985

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Hi there! Looking for advice on what to ask a boat dealership before deciding to purchase a 2008 Sea-Doo 230 Challenger SE 430 list price $29,900 Canadian.

link: https://www.prolinemotorsports.ca/showcaseproductdetail.htm?ID=2048452&in-stock=1&ignoreMobile=1

Hours have not been verified which i’m going to ask them to do. The one previous owner guessed 70 hours. From what i’m reading unless i have a receipt in hand for rebuild it has to be done around 80 hours.. should i ask for a reduction in price using that, saying it has to be done if it’s around 80 hours?

any thoughts on price?

Surferd15

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Speedster
Boat Length
That supercharger is past rebuild so ask for proof of it being rebuilt or try and get that done in the deal since you have two superchargers to rebuild. The dealer can verify hours when its hooked up to the buds software. If they don't give you a deal on the SCs then try and get the OEM part kits and have them done somewhere else. Price wise I am not sure since you are in Canada. I would look at other sources to see the prices. One here we have is NADA it is one of the few that offer boat values.